Hackathon Event Facebook Mark Zuckerberg 2016
- How Facebook generate new ideas
- Open Space Floor Concept
Alibaba IPO: Jack Ma's Original Sales Pitch in 1999
- We should position Alibaba as a global website.Our competitors are not in China, but in Silicon Valley (overseas).
- We’ve got to learn to work very hard. If we will come to work at 8am & leave at 5pm, Alibaba will never be successful.
- Believe in yourself. “Chinese brains are just as good as theirs (American)”, “We can beat government agencies and big companies”
Steve Jobs talks about managing people
- Apple is organized like a startup. We're the biggest startup on the planet
- Teamwork is dependent on trusting others they would come up with their part
- If you wanna hire great people, and have them stay with you, you have to be run by ideas not hierarchy